Duda Melzer’s a respected figure within the business world. He’s the Chairman of the RBS Group, covering multiple Rio Grande Sol and Santa Catarina Board of Directors initiatives. He also founded the Bricks digital company, one pounded off of RBS, which likewise invests in business development and particularly in print; it operates in Brazil and the U.S.
Duda’s full name Eduardo Sirotsky Melzer. He has built a successful career since his mid-20s. He worked in business administration at the time and graduated from the PQCRS. He’s 44 years old today and holds his MBA from Harvard University. Visit Clicrbs to know more.
He’s also a proud international member of multiple other foundations. Before joining RBS Group’s national market, he began as a director of general perspectives for the company. Eventually, he has grown over the years; he now has more than 25 memberships and 20 years of experience.
Awards Presented to Duda
- The 2006 Caboré Prize in Professional category – Vehicle
- Professional Highlight of 2009 from the Brazilian Association of Advertising – or ABP – in its Executive Vehicle category
- The 2011 Coletiva.Net Award in Marketing with Communication Management and Communication Group Endeavors
- The Entrepreneur’s Communications Award of the Year for 2013 ARP Communication Week
- The Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2015 – through Ernst and Young – within the Family Business category
- Featurings within the unique Cambridge Institute for Family Enterprise – or CFEG – 2015 Leaders’ List
- A Merit Prize in Administration within the Private Sectors – 2015
Entity Memberships Held
- A Member of the Conar National Council for Self-Regulatory Advertising
- A Member of the CENP Executive Board of the Standard Standards
- A Member of the proud Mercosur Biennial Council
- A Member of the Board of Iberê’s Camargo Foundation